How to Make an Appointment:
Please call us at (469) 998-3554 to schedule an appointment.
If you are interested in a prescription for glasses or contacts, please let us know when scheduling.
Things to Bring to Your Visit:
1. Government issued photo ID
2. Current health insurance card, if insured.
3. Current prescription glasses (or sunglasses) and readers.
4. Eye medications (drops or pills).
5. List of other current medications.
6. A copy of your medical records if you have previously seen another eye doctor.
If your insurance plan has a co-pay, please be prepared to provide payment at check-in.
If your insurance plan does not have a co-pay or you have a high deductible plan, then you may be asked to pay for a portion of the exam visit at check-in.
Self pay patients will be asked to pay the full cost of the exam at check-in.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding payment for any upcoming (or prior) appointments.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, cash or check.